One of Canada's Most Exciting New Exploration Companies and Gold Producers
Proven, Safe Mining Jurisdiction
- Shoreline Basalt deposits accessed from two ramp portals. View Shoreline Basalt video
- Historic Rice Lake shaft mine remains in production, accesses 1,650 m (5,500 feet) below surface.
- Onsite Mill: Upgrades completed, capacity increased to 2,500 tpd.
Building Shareholder Value
- Significant growth since 2005.
- Rapidly growing production profile.
- Many new gold discoveries over the past two years at Hinge, 007, Cohiba, L10, and L13.
Aggressive Gold Exploration Drilling
- Large exploration upside.
- High-grade potential across claims area.
- Shoreline Basalt remains open for exploration along strike and to depth.
May 10, 2013
April 12, 2013
November 14, 2012
Introduction to Shoreline Basalt