Rice Lake Gold Belt in Manitoba, Canada
- 2 million ounces produced historically.
- 2.5 million ounces discovered since 2006.
- Structural analysis revealing multiple new horizons within Company mining lease.
- 400 sq km land package with multiple high-grade (10-26 gpt) past producers.
Two Mines and On-Site Mill
- Rice Lake shaft mine vertical access: 1,675 m (5,500')
- Hinge and 007 ramps vertical access: 500 m (1,600')
- Mill upgrades completed, capacity increased to 2,500 tpd.
- Surface support infrastructure in place.
Integrated Mining Complex
Zone Extensions Accessed by New Infrastructure
- 16 Level extension in close proximity to L10, 08, 6163 and L13 deposits.
- 26 Level operations accessing 710 lens.
- Shoreline Basalt remains open for exploration along strike and to depth.
- View Shoreline Basalt video
March 21, 2014
November 13, 2013
November 05, 2013