Rice Lake Gold Belt in Manitoba, Canada
- 2 million ounces produced historically and 2.5 million new ounces discovered since 2006.
- Shaft access to 1,675 m (5,500') and ramp access to 500 m (1,600').
- New repeating mine horizon discovered between historic mine unit and Shoreline Basalt.
- 400 sq km land package with multiple high-grade past producing properties.
Creating the Next North American Mid-Tier Gold Producer
- Addition of Copperstone mine to increase annual gold production above 100,000 oz by end of 2015.
- Strategic shift as consolidator of deep-value assets.
- Focus on North American, mining-friendly jurisdictions.
- Strong pipeline of advanced projects in Kirkland-Larder-Timmins gold camps.
September 12, 2014
August 12, 2014
May 13, 2014